It would be best if you always had a backup plan if your power goes out. Proper maintenance for your standby generator is critical as you can decrease your chances of a power outage. Continue reading to learn more about the benefits of our standby generator maintenance contracts.
Tri-Star Electric Is A Certified Generac Dealer
Generac is the largest Manufacturer of generators in the country. They are known for their tremendous reliability and durability. You also have options as standby generators operate on either diesel fuel, propane, or natural gas. As a certified dealer, we specialize in this type of equipment and installation. This assures that your generator will pass inspection. It would be best to rely on an authorized service dealer like Tri Star Electric for your standby generator maintenance needs.
Our Services Can Fulfill Your Needs No Matter How Big Or Small They Are
TriStar Electric has installed countless of these systems, and with our process, we can rapidly and efficiently install a standby generator. Whatever you choose, our services will fit your needs and budget. We also provide service and maintenance plans and installation services to keep your standby generator in optimal condition. You don’t want your generator to malfunction when you need it. Our regular maintenance contracts make your system less likely to experience issues.
Additional Benefits Of Our Maintenance Contracts
- 37 Point Checklist of regular maintenance parts replaced and inspected twice a year. SEE LIST BELOW
- HASSLE FREE – It’s one less thing you have to remember to do, we will call you to set an appointment, and it will already be paid for.
- Generac Certified Techs with years of generator experience will be the only ones working on your generator so you know it will be done right.
- You are keeping your generator maintained to Manufacturer Required Specifications
- We use Manufacturer OEM Parts.
- In order to make a warranty claim, proof of maintenance by a Certified Technician is required for specific part claims
- We keep all maintenance/service records on file in case you need a warranty claim, those records can be submitted by us when the Manufacturer asks for them.
- 10% up to $200 off non-warranty parts & labor for generators.
- 10%, up to $100 per call on all residential electrical services (not for contract renewal/installations)
- Front-of-line service, we put you ahead of non-maintenance customers if you need service.
- Your chances of a Generator Failure during an outage are significantly reduced.
For ALL of Your Residential or Commercial Electrical Needs, Call TriStar Electric!
No matter the job, big or small, the professionals at TriStar Electric will be happy to discuss your project and answer any questions or concerns you may have. We offer free in-home consultations, plus an after-hours and emergency phone line for advice or service!
If you have any questions about our electrical repairs or upgrades, please contact TriStar Electric, Maryland’s’ premier residential and commercial electrician, by calling 410-799-5791 or 301-384-8880. Or, you can fill out the contact form on our website.
Are you looking for a quality electrician in Maryland, Washington DC, Southern Pennsylvania, or Northern Virginia? Take a look at TriStar Electric’s’ online reviews and ratings on Angie’s’ List, Yelp, Google, Facebook, Better Business Bureau of Greater Maryland, and Better Business Bureau.