2017 is officially here! Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and maybe a few bad habits too. If you’ve avoided preventative generator maintenance in the past, now is the perfect time to reconsider. Waiting for a problem to occur will only cost you money, time and valuable resources. Luckily for you, TriStar Electric offers a service that increases the life of your generator, making it more dependable and more valuable to you and your family. Our services have been so successful, we’re offering them to first-time contract signers at a discount! Sign up for our Generator Maintenance Contract today and receive $50 off for your first year.
WHY DO I NEED GENERATOR PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE?
To put it frankly, the cost of preventative maintenance is significantly lower than the cost of emergency repair. It may be difficult to understand the benefits of maintaining a machine that works seemingly fine, but the general use of your generator diminishes its abilities slowly over time. Deferred maintenance shortens the life of your machine, and leads to costly unexpected repairs. Deferred generator maintenance is not a reliable or cost-efficient way to maintain your unit.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A GENERATOR MAINTENANCE CONTRACT?
If you want protection year round, sign up for the Generator Maintenance Contract. A generator maintenance checkup is a twice a year visit from your local electrician, a service we offer to keep your family comfortable and safe. A TriStar Electric technician will come to your home, equipped with a checklist that details each of the components he/she should inspect. Our technicians are the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the field and you can rest easy knowing that the job is being done correctly.
Your contract will include:
– One flat annual fee for (2) routine maintenance visits in a 1 year period
– We track your maintenance schedule so you don’t have to!
– Routine replacement of oil, filters, and spark plugs
– Inspection and adjustment of an extensive list of key generator components
– Factory certified technicians who are experts at servicing a range of generator sizes
– Priority response during outage situations
– Access to 24-hour emergency service line
– Exclusive 10% off pricing for non-warranty parts and labor
– Routine checks can detect issues the generator may be experiencing
– Routine maintenance is required to validate warranty claims
– Reduced battery replacement cost
– Discounted rates on all residential electrical service (some exclusions)
Call TriStar Electric for Generator Maintenance or Installation today!
No matter the job, big or small, the professionals at TriStar Electric will be happy to discuss your project and answer any questions or concerns you may have. We offer free in-home consultations, plus an after-hours and emergency phone line for advice or service!
If you have any questions about our generator maintenance or generator installation, please contact TriStar Electric, Maryland’s premier residential and commercial electrician, by calling 410-799-5791 or 301-384-8880. Or, you can fill out the contact form on our website.