As a homeowner today, you are all about the do-it-yourself projects. After all, there is a video for just about everything on YouTube. So why wouldn’t you take on your basement remodel yourself? You will save thousands of dollars compared to hiring a contractor. How hard could it be? A little drywall here, some insulation there, a new coat of paint and – bada bing bada boom – you have a brand new basement, right? Well, not quite.
Most remodeling projects, especially large remodels, will require a good deal of electrical work. This, unlike the rest of the project, SHOULD be handled by a professional to not only ensure proper design and functionality, but also safety.
Benefits of Professional Electrical Design Services
- When you hire a professional electrician, you can be assured the project is completed right the first time.
- A professional electrician has the experience you need. These well-educated and highly trained individuals know the ins and outs of electrical design.
- Hiring a professional will ensure your remodel is up to code. This is incredibly important if you ever wish to sell your home.
- Safety is a primary concern whenever you are working with electricity. Because of this, it is best to leave large jobs to the professionals.
- Putting your projects in the hands of a professional electrician will give you peace of mind.
- And so much more!
Electrical Design Services in Maryland
TriStar Electric provides electrical design services for residential customers who realize the value of hiring experienced professionals.
- First is the consultation. We will meet with you to discuss your goals, and future plans.
- Next, we conduct a thorough review of your residence.
- Using the latest electrical modeling software, and drawing from their experience, our electricians will carefully plan out your electrical design.
- The electrical design you receive from TriStar will be comprehensive and professionally rendered. We will thoroughly review the plans with you to make sure you fully understand what we have created.
- We will also make recommendations for which products to purchase.
We care about performance and safety.
If you have any questions about Electrical Design Services in Maryland, please contact TriStar Electric by calling 410-799-5791 or 301-384-8880 or fill out the contact form on our website. Our electricians can provide you with a competitive quote that covers every stage of the process – from installation to final testing.