Have you ever lost power as the result of a bad Maryland storm? We all have. And sometimes, these power outages last for days. No lights. No heat or air conditioning. No refrigerator. No electricity. Period. This is not only an inconvenience, but could be potentially dangerous. Systems, like sump pumps and wells, could malfunction and damage your home. Fortunately there is a solution.
A backup generatordelivers power directly to your home’s electrical system in the event of an outage, backing up your entire home or at least the most essential items. These generators range in size and cost, and can be programmed to run only certain services your home requires – like lighting and refrigeration.
Backup Generator Installation in Maryland
A backup generatorneeds to be installed by a professional who has experience with this type of equipment. This not only ensures proper installation, but also that the proper gas and electrical permits have been obtained.
TriStar Electric can install an automatic electrical backup system that keeps your house running, even when everyone else on your block is in the dark. We are a certified dealer of Generac generators, the largest generator manufacturer in the United States
Benefits of a Generac Backup Generator
- Generac is the #1 selling brand of residential backup generators. In fact, 7 out of every 10 homeowners who invest in home backup power prefer Generac.
- When you lose power, your Generac backup generator starts automatically, whether you are home or away.
- Your generator safely delivers power right to your home’s electrical panel.
- These generators will be ready when you need them and can be powered by natural gas, propane, and diesel fuel.
- Generac backup generators are incredibly easy to maintain.
- Believe it or not, these generators are also very affordable!
TriStar Electric has installed thousands of these systems, and we have created a detailed process that enables our electricians to hook up an automatic electrical backup system quickly and efficiently. We will meet with you and determine the right size system for your home and your requirements. Regardless of what you select, our design will suit your budget.
From our first visit to the final install, you will receive top-quality customer service from everyone at TriStar.
We also offer service and maintenance plans for your Generac generator. After all, you would not want your backup system to fail when you need it most.
If you have any questions about Backup Generator Installation in Maryland, please contact TriStar Electric by calling 410-799-5791 or 301-384-8880 or fill out the contact form on our website. Our electricians can provide you with a competitive quote that covers every stage of the process – from installation to final testing.