Exit LED Lighting Installation and Upgrade
TriStar Electric provides electrical services for all types of lighting in commercial buildings, including offices and warehouses. Whether you need overhead lighting, security lighting, parking lot lighting, or emergency exit lighting services, you can count on us for knowledgeable, professional service. Some of our most beneficial services are LED lighting installations and upgrades for exit lights and other crucial lights. Contact TriStar Electric today if your Maryland warehouse or office is ready for an LED upgrade.
Our Exit LED Lighting Installation and Upgrade Services
If you need exit LED lighting installation services, we can install new LED lights where needed in your warehouse, office space, or commercial building. Our team is well-versed in the codes for exit lights and will maintain those regulations. You can count on us to install exit lights that work when you need them most.
Could your commercial building improve its energy efficiency? We can upgrade your existing exit lights to LED exit lighting so you can gain the cost savings that come with LEDs. If you need an installation of or upgrade to LED safety lights or emergency backup batteries (EB batteries), TriStar Electric is just a call away.
The Importance of Reliable Exit Lighting
Exit lights provide safe departure from a commercial building in an emergency and during a power outage. These ever-lit signs indicate the difference between an exit door versus a non-exit doorway, which is critical during a panic or fire. All in all, exit lights are a safety feature that saves lives in the workplace, whether it be an office, warehouse, or medical center, and are therefore required by law to be in place in all commercial buildings.
Exit Lighting Requirements
Exit lights should adhere to several rules to perform their jobs well. These requirements include:
- Exit signs must be legible
- Exit signs must be lit
- Exit signs must be at the halfway point between two fire exits
- If the exit is not visible, a secondary exit sign must be in place
New buildings use LED lights for all commercial lighting applications for numerous reasons, as listed below:
- Energy-efficiency: LED lights use significantly less energy than other types of light, such as halogen, incandescent, HID, and fluorescent lights. They waste far less energy and use far fewer watts.
- Longevity: LED lights also last for several years, depending on environmental conditions.
- Low Cost: Commercial buildings prefer to save all the electrical costs they can. LED lights provide those savings with their energy-efficient design.
- Effective Lighting: Properly manufactured LED lights provide bright, attractive light and can take on the look of incandescent light for indoor settings.
Contact TriStar Electric for Exit LED Lighting Installation and Upgrade Services!
You can count on us for exit LED lighting installation and upgrade services throughout the Baltimore and Washington, D.C., areas. We provide emergency exit lighting services in Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Howard, Montgomery, and Prince George’s counties. We install emergency exit light circuits and provide LED installations and upgrades. When your building occupants face an emergency, you can safely exit with the help of LED-powered exit lights. Contact us for your exit LED lighting installation and upgrade services today!