Winter is surely coming, as proven by the weather this past week with temperatures dropping below 50 degrees. As the temperature continues to decrease, it’s important that the generators at our homes are functioning properly. This ensures the safety of our home and our family in the event of power outages caused by accidents or storms. At TriStar Electric, we like to see that our customers are receiving the best generator maintenance services available. In order to guarantee that your family is receiving the best possible service, we offer a routine generator maintenance contract.
Let TriStar Worry about Maintenance
A generator maintenance checkup is a twice a year visit from your local electrician. A TriStar Electric technician will come to your home, equipped with a checklist that details each of the components he/she should inspect. The items checked vary depending on if it’s the yearly or 6-month check-up. Our technicians are the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the field and you can rest easy knowing that the job is getting done correctly.
Benefits of TriStar Electric Maintenance Contract :
– One flat annual fee for (2) routine maintenance visits in a 1 year period
– We track your maintenance schedule so you don’t have to!
– Routine replacement of oil, filters, and spark plugs
– Inspection and adjustment of an extensive list of key generator components
– Factory certified technicians who are experts at servicing a range of generator sizes
– Priority response during outage situations
– Access to 24-hour emergency service line
– Exclusive 10% off pricing for non-warranty parts and labor
– Routine checks can detect issues the generator may be experiencing
– Routine maintenance is required to validate warranty claims
– Reduced battery replacement cost
– Discounted rates on all residential electrical service (some exclusions)
Call TriStar Electric for Generator Maintenance or Installation today!
No matter the job, big or small, the professionals at TriStar Electric will be happy to discuss your project and answer any questions or concerns you may have. We offer free in-home consultations, plus an after-hours and emergency phone line for advice or service!
If you have any questions about our generator maintenance or generator installation, please contact TriStar Electric, Maryland’s premier residential and commercial electrician, by calling 410-799-5791 or 301-384-8880. Or, you can fill out the contact form on our website.