When there is a storm that or other event that knocks out your home’s power, your backup generator is there to make sure your food doesn’t spoil and your lights stay on. TriStar Electric’s experienced technicians are here to install your backup generator and keep it running. You can depend on us to deliver great customer service and quality results at a fair price!
It seems like every season and large weather event just keeps getting more intense and knocks out more residents’ power. There’s never been a better time to install a backup generator. Call TriStar Electric to schedule your professional consultation today!
To keep your new backup generator running smoothly, consider our comprehensive maintenance contract. For one annual fee, you will receive:
- Comprehensive inspection and preventative maintenance of generator twice a year, performed by factory certified technicians
- Priority response during outage situations
- Exclusive pricing on non-warranty parts and labor
- Reduced battery replacement cost
- Discounted rates on all residential electrical services
For more details about the TriStar Electric generator maintenance contract, visit our website!
Sometimes, your backup generator will need a little extra TLC. If you get an error code, a lot of times there is an easy fix. Here are some of the more common error codes and what to do:
- LOW OIL – Add oil (Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic) slowly until dipstick reads close to full. Do not overfill.
- OVERCRANK – If running on propane make sure you have at least 30% in tank, perform computer reset.
- OVER SPEED – Perform computer reset.
- UNDER SPEED – Perform computer reset.
- UNDER VOLTAGE – Perform computer reset.
If you’ve tried any of these fixes and the error code persists, call TriStar Electric to schedule a time for us to come out and take a look.
For ALL of Your Backup Generator Needs, Call TriStar Electric!
No matter the job, big or small, the professionals at TriStar Electric will be happy to discuss your project and answer any questions or concerns you may have. We offer free in-home consultations, plus an after-hours and emergency phone line for advice or service!
If you have any questions about our electrical repairs or upgrades, please contact TriStar Electric, Maryland’s premier residential and commercial electrician, by calling 410-799-5791 or 301-384-8880. Or, you can fill out the contact form on our website.
Are you looking for a quality electrician in Maryland, Washington DC, Southern Pennsylvania, or Northern Virginia? Take a look at TriStar Electric’s online reviews and ratings on Angie’s List, Yelp, Google, Facebook, Better Business Bureau Greater Maryland, and Better Business Bureau Greater Mid-Atlantic. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube!